May 5, 2008

NEW OBSESSION

I have new obsession. No, it has nothing to do with Cengkareng's hair.

I'm currently super addicted to Arabic songs *blame Osaka for this*

But!! To be more specific!! A singer!! Has caught my attention!! Because of!! Her pretty face!! And!! Adorable body!! And!! Beautiful voice!! And catchy songs!!

Her name is Cyrine Abd Al-Nour or Cyrine Abdel Nour or Cyrine Abd El-Nour or Cyrine Pravika.


She is a Lebanese actress, model and singer. She has good vocal talents and she has amazed the Arab world with her many hit songs, she has also acted in few Lebanese television series.

OMG. There are at least 4 songs sung by her have been playing in my head; Law Bass Fi Aini (Marra Bas), Ergha Tany, Aalik Ayouni and Leila Min El Layeily. I even MEMORIZED the lyrics for Law Bass Fi Aini (I don't even do that for my exam!!!). So you can imagine how much I'm into this Cyrine, yea?

Hmm, I can't say much about her. That's why I'll just upload some of her perfect pictures here so you guys can start drooling over this Arabic beauty. Enjoy!!!

//vain mode: ON//
Owh, forgot to tell you guys. Please, I beg you, please. Don't look at these pictures below and start comparing her face and mine. I'm really sick and tired of people coming and telling me how we both look alike. I admire her, I really do. But I prefer being my own self, okay? Thank you for understanding me.
//vain mode: OFF//
*above pictures are taken when she's modelling*
*these are extracted from the video clip of Law Bass Fi Aini*
*this one is from Ergha Tany (VC)*
*from Leila Min El Layeily (VC)*
*from Aalik Ayouni (VC)*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no...im sure her name dun hav 'pravika' at the end... =.=

Anonymous said...

hehehehe.... i think it's another cyrine... from cyprus.... >.< wif Javanese blood...

babe, im addicted to Leila Min El Layeily song.. ;P but i can't find the lyrics.. huhu..

nywayz, i think we both need to chill.. suddenly2 ja ur not in the mood. haih. but u know i still heart u & love u iyeah..? ;)

hugz baby!!

(_.·´¯`·×» candies said...

hey. she does look a lil like you. hahaa..