Last night Nesh was such a sweetheart. Lennie and I got a slice of Secret Recipe's New York Cheese Cake from him. He went to Sushi King and brought us the cake on his way back to hostel. Hehe, loving Nesh to the max!!
Hmmm, nothing much to update about.
Oh, 15 minutes ago I just got a text message from Osaka, saying, "Babe, I'm in the prayers room at cafe. And Poczy just finished praying! OMG!"
See? Can anybody give me ONE GOOD REASON why I shouldn't fall for this guy? Just ONE GOOD REASON except the fact that he is already taken?
Poczy is definitely my McDreamy. He's absolutely, no doubt about it, the guy of my dreams. The guy I want to spend my days with, to have cheese cake with, to shop with. The ONE guy I want to bring home and introduce to my parents. The guy who had made me broke my own policy for not falling in love with someone else's boyfriend. He is just the one, or at least at the moment, he is the one.
Sigh. Perhaps it's just my destiny to fall for someone I can't get.
0 comments:
Post a Comment