April 2, 2008

DEJA VU

I lost my mojo, really. I used to have so many things to talk and write about but either my life has been so stagnant these days or I've lost my writing ability, I just don't have anything to say anymore. I've met new people, got myself new crushes, I've shopped like mad. See, there's actually ALOT to write about but I just can't seem to put them in words. It was much easier last time.

Things change. I distantly remember this quote: "We're adults. How did it happen? And what should we do to make it stop?"

I don't comment about small things. I no more bitch about people around me. Well, it's a good thing to see it from one point of view but I REALLY MISS THOSE DAYS.

Those days when I was so random,
that I didn't give a damn about others' opinions...

Those days when my English didn't make me sound like a Kayaball girl,
that I didn't have to worry of what to say in my presentations...

Those days when I didn't mind spending more than RM100 in one night for a good dinner...

Those days when XPLOCV and I still had time to watch sunsets in Waterfront,
then to have Bing's famous brownies afterwards...

Those days when it was just me and Lennie staying in the flat,
that we didn't give a shit to walk around in our bras and panties...

Those days when Osaka and I got to play tennis at KGS,
and then to hang out in the club's library,
and of course to get a sip of its famous mocktail,
and to go to eat Rojak at Satok with her family...

Those days when I still had an excuse to sleep over at Osaka's place,
this assignment, that mid-sem test, but I don't do Data Networking now...

Those days when I could be emo anytime I want...

Sigh. Things change, I know.

It feels so weird. Eerie. Strange.

I'm happy with my life now but there are times when I just wish I could go back to old times and enjoyed those moments once again.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss those days too, babe.. :(
i feel like crying, really.. :(
hugz*