April 3, 2008

I KNOW!!!

It's my third post for the day. I just feel like blogging. Huhu.

Hmm, do you know that I'll be going for a Study Tour to Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Thailand? And it will be two-week long. Double OMG. We're going to fly to Johor Bahru on April 13 and somehow I still manage to come to Dance Party just the night before that, April 12. How cool is that?

Okay, that's not the point. What I'm trying to say is, I'm going for Study Tour during my mid-break and I know it will be freaking fun-tastic!! Yeah, I know, I have to do a presentation and make a super-long report afterwards, but nothing, i mean NOTHING, can ever trump the trip itself.

I don't quite know the exact places we're going to visit in those three countries. But it should be the Stock Exchange, some universities, some big companies and other boring institutions of that sort. But one thing for sure, we are required to wear formal attires when we're visiting those places. Now, how am I supposed to get this kinda attires?


I want something not too formal that makes me rather look like the lecturer instead of the student.



But I also don't want something too casual that makes me look like a beggar and don't belong to the group.


I'm in deep shit. Huhu. Now I realize that I don't really need those kinky tops, yea? And the skirts that are actually too short, why did I buy them in the first place, again?




I don't wanna wear something black-and-white 'coz I'll look like a salesgirl.



I also don't wanna wear flare and fluffy skirts 'coz I can't strut the beautiful shape of my ass. Hehe, but most of the time, tight skirts are above the knee and I think my lecturers will have problem with me if I wear too short. But that's what stockings are for, right? Hehe.



Hmm, I really need to do some shopping, don't you think? Anyone wants to join me?

0 comments: