April 7, 2008

JOBLESS FUCKERS IN RAINTAP

Watch out. It's gonna be a SUPER LONG post.

I haven't been clubbing for almost 1,5 years and that was quite an achievement for myself who can be considered as party maniac. But for several reasons I started to go to pubs again this semester, not to get drunk or wasted, but just to chill and have some fun with my friends.

So last Friday night we went clubbing again. It was me, Har, Titin, Udith, Niro, Thush, Nair and Zarif.

First we went to Latino Bar to meet Sky. According to Udith and Thush, Latino Bar doesn't have any clubbing athmosphere. It's just a place to sit down and hang out with your friends, and perhaps to play pool. But that night Latino Bar was packed. We barely moved. It was hard to get a spot to sit down as well. Sky was already there and when he saw us coming, he straight away dragged Har to the main spot and lifted her up onto the table to dance with the so-called poll dancer (they don't have the poll tho, but you should get what I mean, yea?).

It was so awkward for Har at first to be the spotlight all of sudden like that but my pretty honey managed to draw people's attention and honestly speaking, she looked freaking sexy dancing like that, even much better compared to the real dancer. Way to go, honey. And no, you didn't look like a bitch at all.

Then we just bought a jug of beers and quickly finished everything 'coz it started to get boring there. We moved to Senso at Hilton. It was already past midnight and the bar was actually about to close but we chose to stay a little bit to just have a chit chat with the beautiful Filipino singer and have a sip of cocktails. I got myself Long Island Tea, Titin had Singapore Sling, Udith got Jim Beam and I can't remember what the rest had. When they were about to close, the singers came to our place and they told me I have nice eyes. Haha, flattered all the way to the moon.

Since we all were in this dancing mood, we decided to go to Raintap afterwards as it's the only place that opens until 4am. It was packed there, as always. We got a place to sit down at the very back so basically we had to pass other people to get to the dance floor. The guys played pool while us girls were happily moving our bodies to the beat. But I gotta say that the DJ was super crap. In the middle of trance music suddenly he stopped to play some Malay songs, ummmm, KARAOKE MALAY SONGS!!!

*ishq goes owako owako*

Udith, Thush and Nair finally joined us in the dance floor. But there was this dickhead trying to touch and dance with Har so Udith rescued her by dancing with her. Not long after, he came again and tried to do the same thing to Har so she decided to just go back to our place where Niro and Zarif were still playing pool. Then Nair followed her. So it was just me, Udith, Titin and Thush who were still dancing.

Suddenly Nair came to us and told Udith that Niro was in an argument. The way he was saying it, everyone would get the impression that it's nothing to worry about but Udith asked all of us to go back to our spot to see what was actually happening.

I saw this drunk guy talking to Niro in a very scary way. He all the time was like, "Who are you?" and also "Do you know who I am?" and that sort of threatening questions. Niro looked calm but I saw Har standing alone in the corner shivering. I could read her lips saying 'my phone' and I remembered that she gave her phone to Udith before we hit the dance floor. I was just standing behind Udith that time and because he was busy arguing with that guy, I just reached his back pocket and found Har's phone there.

I walked towards her to give her the phone and to calm her down. She looked so worried. Not that I wasn't worried but I've been in that kinda situation before so I know how to cope with the fear. Meanwhile, Nair and Zarif just stood there watching Udith arguing with that guy and I found it so irritating. They were not helpful at all.

I heard the drunk guy still saying 'Who are you, huh?' and Udith was like, "Look, let us play here. You have your own fun there." But he didn't seem to understand. I know he was drunk. But if it were me, I would definitely UNDERSTAND and probably go sober at once if a guy called me up and told me that I'm hot.

Suddenly another guy came, now he got a small weapon in his right hand: paper cutter. Eventhough it was small, he could've used it to take a man's eyes out, you know. I got really worried when he jumped up to the pool table and started showing Udith that paper cutter. Fortunately, there were some guys there to hold him and the other drunk guy back. They asked us to leave the club immediately so we left.

And guess who was out first. Zarif.

What a loser.

On our way out, a guy came out of nowhere and he hit Thush's forehead. What the fuck? He wasn't even in the argument with those fuckers. I was really pissed but Thank God nothing bad happened afterwards. So we just had small drinks in the cafe next door while we were waiting for cabs. And guess what Nair did when all of us were so anxious as to what might happen if those guys followed us home. He sang to the Hindi songs the cafe was playing. And then he said to Zarif, "I like previous song better than this one."

Seriously?? You really care right now??

Anyways, we all came home one piece. It was really something to be thankful of, yeah?

MORALE OF THIS POST: It just feels pathetic to be the minority as you'd feel powerless.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

babe...i'm blur. wot does owako owako means? :S

and hw do we pronounce Raintap? cz the othr day whn Dude was explainin to Nesh, Nesh went it's Rentap la.. Rain-Tap or Rentap? =.="

and tat was jz soo nt of Zarif. haih. =.=

... iSHQ ... said...

owako owako is sth like wow or omg omg in (hitam) language, babe...
cannot say the *B word or the *N word, so (hitam) saje la...
hehe, i got it from thushman...

hmm, if i'm not mistaken, it's Raintap, not Rentap...
but you know how some people mix up the spelling and pronounciation...

boat becomes bot...
tyre becomes tayar...
dibawah becomes dibah...
yola becomes megan fox...

see, this people...
*tsk tsk tsk*

SaChiE said...

yola becomes megan fox??

yola sayang, i'll get u a bigger mirror later, k??
n plz use it wisely
thank u ^_^

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!LOL!!!!! n hw did YOLA become Megan Fox again???? =.="""""" (sweat bertubi-tubi!!) hahaha...!!!

oic...owako owako....hahahahah....*giggles* *giggles* XD