April 8, 2008

IT'S ALL ABOUT PRIDE, NO?

I like being pretty, that's why I put on my make up.
I like it when people turn around just to look at me,
but it's not the reason why I dress up to campus.
I don't dress up nicely just to attract guys.
I don't have to attract guys.
It's just because I like to feel pretty myself.
If people notice it, that's just a bonus for me.
BUT IT"S NOT DEFINITELY MY GOAL.
When a guy likes me, I appreciate it.
It makes me feel that somehow I'm still wanted.
It makes me feel I'm precious to someone.
BUT I'M NOT PROUD OF IT.
I'm not proud to be noticed by guys.
I'm not proud to be popular, if you may call it so.
I don't go and tell you, "That guy looked at me just now."
Unless if he stares at me, I'd probably do so.
But it's not because I feel good about it.
It's because I get annoyed.
And I just wanna talk to you so I don't keep feeling annoyed.
There are so many guys looking at me whenever I enter Chilipeppers.
They stare at my ass when I order food and drink.
They even stare at me when I talk to you.
But I don't go and be fussy about it, do I?
You should've got the message that it's not the PRIDE.
You don't have the right to tell me,
"You just like it, don't you? Guys come around you like that. Feels popular, huh?"
You don't get to say that.
'Coz it's just so rude.
And it's not true at all.
And I really didn't expect it to come from you.
A guy keeps on sending me SMSes and I don't tell him off,
it's simply because I can't be rude to anyone.
And you know that.
You don't get to assume anything AT ALL.
Because you already KNOW that I don't enjoy it.
I got bad mood because of that.
You don't get to assume anything AT ALL.
And somehow you still had the audacity to say that you were just kidding?
Come on.
We both know it.
You said it from your heart.
You're pissed 'coz I couldn't tell him off.
You know what, I've done it your way this time.
I just sent a message to him, saying:
"I can't go out with you, you know that.
If you only wanna be normal friends with me,
I'm really sorry to say this.
But I think you're just trying too hard to bring me out.
And that scares me in some way.
I'm really sorry I can't go out with you.
You know you can talk to me all the time.
You've been so nice to me all this time.
And I don't wanna be that person who's not thankful.
So I'm sorry."
Well, I'm sorry to you too if it's not rude enough for your standards.
That was the best I could do.
And don't worry, I understand.
'Everything you do, you just want the best for me' yeah?
So thank you for that.
Thank you for telling me THAT in my face.

0 comments: