Huhu, what the foot? I'm supposed to do my assignment now but can't seem to concentrate. My head is now full of this question:
"what should I wear to the dance party so that I can follow the dress code without having to sacrifice my own identity?"
See, I'm just not meant to be funky. I don't wear funky. I'm not funky. Never in this lifetime have I ever been funky.
And the dress code for the party is: Street Style.
Double OMG. Owako owako.
This is a very serious problen *hi Cathy Ling*
So, I typed "Street Style" in Google to find some ideas of possible outfits for the party. And it scared the hell out of me to find this:

See, I'm just not meant to be funky. I don't wear funky. I'm not funky. Never in this lifetime have I ever been funky.
And the dress code for the party is: Street Style.
Double OMG. Owako owako.
This is a very serious problen *hi Cathy Ling*
So, I typed "Street Style" in Google to find some ideas of possible outfits for the party. And it scared the hell out of me to find this:

Seriously, you expect me to wear something like THAT??
I actually thought of wearing something like this:
I actually thought of wearing something like this:
But after realizing how my tummy will be the center of attention throughout the night, I moved on.
Anybody, help me, please?!?
Anybody, help me, please?!?

1 comments:
hi5 babe!! hi5!! (bt nt wif Cathy Ling ok?? =.=")
im still thinkin wot to wear too. thn hw? dun wanna lose our identity iyeah.. XD
bt the pics tat u showed me ystrdy is really nice.. wanna wear sth lyk tat? hehe.. we're sooo nt... =.=" omg omg!
Post a Comment